***WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF LATE ENTRY REQUESTS.***
For the best chance of success when requesting a late/manual entry...
-------------------- START OF TEMPLATE --------------------
Please would you accept a late/manual entry into
(Delete as appropriate)
10U/12U/14U/16U/Matchplay event with
TOURNAMENT CODE: <COMPLETE CODE HER19W or BUC19W>
Player's Last Name is <ENTER LAST NAME>
Player's First Name is <ENTER FIRST NAME>
Player's BTM is <ENTER PLAYER'S BTM>
LATE AND MANUAL ENTRY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for considering this request for a late/manual entry.
I understand that if I do not receive a reply to this email within 48 hours a late/manual entry has not been possible on this occasion and the player does NOT need to attend on the event day.
<Add your name here>
<Add your mobile telephone here> (to receive texts)
<Add your role....Parent/Player/Coach/Accompanying Adult>
-------------------- END OF TEMPLATE --------------------
Late entry template (c) 2018-2020. Kerri Shortt. Alliance-Tennis.co.uk
1. ALL late/manual entries are made at the discretion of the Tournament Organiser/Committee whose DECISION IS FINAL and are subject to the LTA Rules and Regulations and Terms & Conditions herein.
2. Late/manual entries MAY be possible only IF there are spaces and will only be processed AFTER the closing or withdrawal deadline. If you are unable to enter online before closing, please contact the LTA directly. For LTA Staged events, players are advised to read the LTA Competition Regulations on Overlapping Competitions (3.10-3.13, p.8 ). USUALLY NO LATE ENTRIES CAN BE PROCESSED AFTER THURSDAY 6PM for events being played on Saturday OR Sunday (i.e. the next 24-48 hours) and no emails requesting such will be responded to. Players may consider attending speculatively on the day as an onsite alternate where play is subject to a space being available and following LTA Competition Regulations (p.14).
3. A non-refundable late/manual entry ADMIN fee (as per the current rate – see table 1) applies to ALL late or manual entries.
4. ALL late entry players (if accepted) will be added to the reserve list. Once on a reserve list, players are classed as having entered the event and are therefore subject to the current LTA Competition Regulations. ALL late withdrawals, including from reserves lists, will be recorded and will receive withdrawal points administered by the LTA in line with LTA policy.
5. Once full payment is received - via PayPal or Stripe - players are moved from the reserve list to the main draw, subject to a space being available, in the order in which payment is received.
6. Where an event is full, and/or if a place is no longer available, players will remain on the reserve list until a space becomes available and will be numbered in the order of acceptance, factoring in entry date, entry method and date at which full payment was received.
7. We check the LTA official list of players currently suspended before entering a player, if a player is suspended they will not be accepted.
8. We check player eligibility based on age and current season before entering a player. Players must be age eligible to be accepted.
9. A player's past withdrawal history (on time and late) is factored in when assessing a late entry request. If a player has withdrawn from numerous events, they are less likely to be accepted.
10. As per above point number 7, LTA Competition Regulations are followed pursuant to players on the suspended list resulting from conduct or withdrawal penalties.
11. Late entries from players that would be seeded (i.e players with higher rating and ranking/recent form than players currently entered) are NOT permitted.
12. If a player was entered in an event and made a withdrawal (on time or late) and subsequently wants to re-enter the event, said player will be classed as a late/manual entry and is subject to all the terms and conditions herein. It is important to note that if a seeded player withdraws from a tournament and later wants to make a late/manual entry, that player will no longer be seeded and will be added to the main draw in the same manner as any other reserve, subject to a space being available and subject to point 11 above. In a matchplay where a first come, first serve policy is used for acceptances (i.e. DATE of entry) a player who withdraws and then wants to re-enter will be assigned the REVISED DATE of entry based on their date/time of re-entry.
13. All communication relating to the event will be made by email. ALL emails will be sent to the email address registered on a player’s LTA profile (therefore please ensure this is up to date and checked regularly prior to and during the event).
14. (a). By submitting a request for entry, Players AND Supporters agree to abide by the Rules of Tennis, Fair play values - Respect & Enjoy; LTA Competition Regulations; and any Venue specific safety rules.
(b). Where possible, PROVISIONAL match times are displayed ahead of the event's withdrawal deadline and may be seen by clicking "view draw" from the tournament specific page of the LTA website. To ensure efficient and fair delivery of the event - start times are fixed by the Referee and are NOT NEGOTIABLE. Players are considered available to play AT ALL TIMES throughout the published dates and times of the event.
(c). Grade 6 matchplay events are for players aged 11-18 in Junior events or 16+ in Adult Open events, whilst draws are arranged to play those of similar ages where appropriate in Junior events , this is not guaranteed therefore players should be prepared to play any opponent in their draw.
15. If you have not received a response to your late entry request WITHIN 48 hours, please accept our apologies but on this occasion, it has not been possible to accept you/your player into the event requested and there is no need to attend on the day. It is still possible to attend speculatively on the day as an onsite alternate noting that play is not guaranteed and is subject to space available.
16. PLEASE NOTE LATE ENTRIES ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR GRADE 3 (SINGLE EVENTS) REGIONAL TOURNAMENTS AND ABOVE AND NO EMAIL REQUESTS FOR LATE ENTRIES INTO THESE EVENTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO. PLAYERS MAY CONSIDER ATTENDING SPECULATIVELY ON THE DAY AS AN ONSITE ALTERNATE.
Late/manual entry full Terms & Conditions. (c) 2018-2020. Kerri Shortt. v.3.19 Alliance-Tennis.co.uk
Terms and conditions herein have been developed in consultation with the LTA and are approved for use.
A list of events with late entry places shows above in the drop down